December 3, 2007

The wool thing

Introducing a new category - Money Can Buy, for things I might consider to buy if I have the money which I do not have for now.


I always have a thing for wool, knitted wear that makes me look pale and "patienty" ( if there's such a word), baggy knitted cardigan that will make me look pregnant, trench coat that will reach my heels if i wear it, and any oversized cutting that definitely will make me look twice the size I am - horizontally, of course. It's just like how I have a thing for Louis Vuitton classic monogram design but I will never buy their bags.

Back to the wool thing. For example: wool hat-scarf by Red Envelope



Here's how it looks like before it's put on the beautiful model - yes, it's just a bunch of soft wool piled up together without geometrical shape. The beauty of its design is to utilize the buttons sewn to the scarf, and wrap it your own style.



And voila, here's something different for your day. Lastly, they have a beautiful name for this piece of gem - Merino, the wool hat-scarf. It's time to pretend there's winter in this region !

No comments: