December 3, 2007

Scissor Sisters

The Fray, Augustana, Snow Patrol, Grey Anatomy's Soundtrack. They all sound the same and are built on the same remedy which seems to be targetting the soft hearts of the mellow people that need emotional songs to feel touched and resonant with the cold world.

It's time to quit that. So, here's my latest favourite - Scissor Sisters - that tops my Top-10 list from the usual No 9 position.



This is part of the lyrics. O Sweet vanity!

Every day and every night the people they say to me,
'miss ana thank you for the beautiful work that you be doing for our people, because everytime you get out of your corvette stingray in your white pumps and your pink acid wash jeans with the matching pink rabbit fur coat... we say miss thang you got it going on you is gorgeous.'

And i say,
'i am so proud to serve you people, because i know that with my looks i can achieve anything in this world yes ive got that revlon contract, and oh yes i'll take that record contract too because you know what im gorgeous and my job with my gorgeousness is to serve the people serve and i serve some more yes thank you ladies and gentlemen for letting me do my beautiful work in beautifying this beautiful world that is already already so pretty.'



Here's another track - "I Don't Feel Like Dancing"



Another one - Comfortably Numb, that got me very addicted to Scissor Sisters.



Sakra! Now, I can't stop pasting Youtube tags.

No comments: