December 20, 2007

Are you sure?

Other than the usual - happy holidays! - I would like to contribute to the better good of this society. Let's go through the basic symptoms to determine your fitness to drive home after a new year's eve party.












Are you doing any of the above? If so, please stop being dazed, then squat, throw it all up, and wait until the dawn of next morning, or the same morning, or your mother is awake, or usually - when the first metro is available.

The installation above is a awareness campaign especially useful during holiday getting-drunk season! The pictures on the floor & wall show young folks stumbling into the bathroom, throwing up on the toilet. Obviously that just says you better stop drinking. The ironic part will be the characters in the ads were wearing tees with slogans below. Right.

* I just need to get it out of my system.
* I’ve driven home like this hundreds of times
* Don’t worry I know my limits.

Thanks to advertising agency - The Jupiter Drawing Room, now you know what to do for a self-check - if you're doing what they're doing.

(via)

No comments: