December 21, 2007

Another Three



This is a very useful occasion card, thanks to the Bureau of Communication from Magnetism Studios. Now I can just let it convey whatever necessary then I go straight to my point! (via)

1. It's the last sweep-take before we enter the last weekend before Christmas. Yes, we still have last Saturday/Sunday/Monday before Christmas posts too if I have the uuummmphh to do it.
Let your MAC/PC to turn festive along with your house decor. Here's a screensaver from OneDotZero. Get them here.
(via)


2. You know I dig on NotCot. But do you know that all my fashion/gadget/design digs start from NotCot? It's always about seeing what people do not see and appreciating what people do not like. So, if you're one of my people, try out the list of 30 gift guides from NotCot.

P/S: A gift guide handpicked by NotCot team from some brands/some online stores/some sponsors ( I'm not that sure but as long as they are the good stuffs), was featured every day for 30 days straight before Christmas. Here you go, buy me something! -> The Ultimate Collection of Gift Guides


3. If you're ever going to Singapore soon ( a.k.a just like me ), you'll need this guide from fashion is spinach. I've been looking for more information about Ann Siang Road & Haji Lane, the ever Bangsar-equivalent-but-much-higher-end-and-definitely-contending-winner shopping street, and here I bumped into this post in this blog that I've been subscribing through RSS for some time. It will be very useful for me, hopefully the same for you as well. It's time to move your lazy bum and cross the coastline!





Ho Ho Ho.

No comments: