January 30, 2008

New Bits

Another entry to my dust-off life - The Jane Austen Book Club. The biggest discovery of the night would be - Paolo Nutini is Paula Nutini with wrong spelling. The movie took the pace of sentimental tv series and explored how Austen's work changed the lives of everyone in the book club. It's not compelling as Michael Clayton ( which I did not enjoy much at all ) for sure however, it appeals to me, a typical romance chic flick fan, even if it's not even cheesy chic.

I'll quite talking about movies for a while. Here's something you should sample. Paolo Nutini's New Shoes. Imagine toned down version Mika with more beats and less drama. Don't eat the shoes, just click the |> button and play it.

Lastly, enjoy the chilly nights - unbearable summer is coming soon!




Or, if you're like me, very much into Brit accents, then Jenny, don't be hasty. This is the louder version of John Mayer with less blues. I'll cut the crap, and let you try this on.

No comments: