March 16, 2008

Get Ready!



I've been on very tight budget lately, all for the cause of upgrading my lens to a multipurpose Nikon 18-200mm f3.5-f5.6 VR. It could be cheap for you but definitely it's not that cheap to me. Sometimes, I almost want to give up and start playinig with simple camera body, low budget and no restrictions of lens capabilities.

Perhaps, building ReadyCam is a good start! Readycams is a collabo by Corbis and Readymech. The construction is simple. Download, print and build your own pinhole camera.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's definitely true, the 18-200 is not a cheap lens... but long after you've forgotten the pain of paying for it you'll notice that you haven't taken it off your camera since you bought it... AND how much you love being able to hand-hold shots that were once sure to blur =) so in that regard i guess we could think of it as a looooooooong term investment. one day we can divide the price by the number of shots we take with it and say "that wasn't so bad" =p

Unknown said...

I totally agree with your statement. It's definitely useful for a lazybum like me. I've had enough of switching lens and still refuse to tolerate with quality.

The timing I just about right soon! I'll post once I purchase it, some time in May probably.