February 22, 2008

Extraordinaire

There is ordinary landscape portrait macro whatever genre that I commonly recognize. Somehow, creativity is really the key towards extraordinaire. From simplest factors as photography objects and lighting, some are able to create their own signature photography style e.g.

Instead of referring her works as animal photography, I think Sharon Montrose will best be identified as life photographer or as her website title says "Dog Photographer". Other than animals, she also photographs babies, however, what strikes me will be how she captures the moment - which is also the key criteria to be a good photographer and for most of the time, easily said than done.

Then, I also came across Mark Rubenstein's work that expresses such depth of fantasy and dreamlike elements. I know photoshop helps but I always believe in the fundament of photography that comes with hardwork and originality. I did not read on further if Mark's work is digitalized or scanned from full frame photograph. But, do let me know what you feel.

I have so much to share with tonnes of hits in my G.Reader being "Starred" but not having the time to post here. I'll try, even if no one's reading.

Note: No pictures today since my photobucket is loaded unbearably slow. Hopefully, weekend will be much better for my network to chill off for a bit.

No comments: