May 2, 2009

Julia/Julie

I was wondering what the hell is Julia/Julie thing since it was featured by a foodie blog. Then, when Meryl Streep's name appears, I decided to click on the link and I never regretted since.



The trailer for the upcoming Julie & Julia movie is out! Meryl Streep plays the venerable Julia Child and Amy Adams, the blogger Julie Powell who chronicled cooking through Julia's Mastering The Art of French Cooking through her Julie/Julia Project blog. The film is based on Julie Powell's book of the same name, as well as Julia Child's My Life in France.

( via SimpleRecipe )


And, yes, I'm keen to watch this. To see someone attempting to change her life though a single inspirational source that didn't seem to convince the people around her at all, that's the spirit I need to keep me going now !

No comments: